Jump to navigation Jump to search
? is a location in Ocarina of Time.[note 1]
Features and Overview
As an adult, Link can find Dampé's grave in Kakariko Village's Graveyard. If Link moves the tombstone, he will find a secret entrance. Inside, Link will meet Dampé's Ghost, who challenges him to a Race. If Link can keep up with him, he will receive the Hookshot. If Link challenges Dampé's Ghost once again and reaches the end under one minute, he will be rewarded with a Piece of Heart.
After reaching the end of the grave's interior, Link must play the "Song of Time" to remove a block in order to exit the grave and reach an upper section of the Kakariko Windmill's interior. From there, Link can reach another Piece of Heart by jumping on the moving platforms.
- The original Crest of the Gerudo can still be found inside Dampé's grave in the Nintendo GameCube versions of the game and was present in the original version as well. The reason for the symbol remaining present in the textures was because this map was originally a part of the Gerudo Training Ground, but was made separate at some point in development. It was replaced with the newer version in the Virtual Console and with a floral pattern in Ocarina of Time 3D.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ ? was referred to as Dampe's Grave in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time — Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames. However, as this contradicts the name given in-game, it is not considered Canon.
- ↑ "?" — N/A (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time — Official Strategy Guide, BradyGames, pg. 19
- ↑ "Hehehe, young man... You were very quick to be able to keep up with me! Hehehe! As a reward, I'm going to give you my treasure. It's called the Hookshot!" — Dampé's Ghost (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- ↑ aleckermit, OoT: Un-Replaced Crescent Moon Symbols in Dampe's Grave, YouTube (video), published December 27, 2009, retrieved February 5, 2020.
- ↑ "It's worth noting that the editors neglected to replace the old symbols in the beginning and ending rooms of the Dampe grave race until the 3DS release which substituted them with floral engravings." — Version Differences, ZeldaSpeedRuns, published n.d., retrieved February 5, 2020.