Red Water of Life
(Redirected from 2nd Potion)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Red Water of Life,(Series) also known as 2nd Potions,(TLoZ) are items in The Legend of Zelda.[note 1]
Locations and Uses
The Legend of Zelda Manual Description
2nd Potions are red, bottled drinks that Link can purchase for 68 Rupees from any Old Woman in a Cave after he has shown one of them the Letter. They can also be obtained from Old Men who offer Link a choice between a Heart Container and a 2nd Potion. However, if Link chooses the 2nd Potion, he will permanently miss the Heart Container. If Link drinks a 2nd Potion, it will restore all of his Hearts, then it will change into a Life Potion.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Eau de vie||Water of life|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Red Water of Life were also referred to as Water of Life in the manual. However, because it contradicts the name given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 142 (Series | TLoZ)
- ↑ "Drink the Water of Life to fully replenish your health. After one use, the liquid will turn from red to blue." (The Legend of Zelda manual, pg. 23)
- ↑ "When you choose this letter at the sub menu and press button B, Link can show the letter to the little old lady who lives inside one of the many caves." (The Legend of Zelda manual, pg. 23)
- ↑ "TAKE ANY ONE YOU WANT." — Old Man (The Legend of Zelda)
- ↑ "Drink this and all of Link's LIFE hearts will turn red." (The Legend of Zelda manual, pg. 25)
- ↑ "Red water turns blue when Link sips it. Drink the blue water and that's the last of the water." (The Legend of Zelda manual, pg. 25)
- ↑ Hyrule Encyclopedia, Ambit Ltd., pg. 113 (TLoZ)
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda manual, pg. 24
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 The Legend of Zelda manual, pg. 25
- ↑ L'arte di una leggenda, Magazzini Salani, pg. 383
- ↑ Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 142