Akh Va'quot Shrine
- "Windmills" redirects here. For other subject relating to Windmills, see Windmill (Disambiguation).
Entrance to the Shrine
Akh Va'quot Shrine features a central chamber containing six fans and 14 Wind Switches. In order to complete the Trial, Link must strike the Switches accompanying the fans to rotate them in an order that hits all Wind Switches at once. Once this is done, a portcullis leading to the Monk's Pedestal bearing Akh Va'quot will rise.
A room behind the elevator features a long pool of Water and a floating platform holding a Wind Switch and a fan. When the Wind Switch is activated, it will release a portcullis protecting a Treasure Chest containing an Ancient Core. Two niches along the wall of the pool contain two Treasure Chests, which contain a Sapphire and a Feathered Spear respectively.
- It is possible for Link to lock himself in the section of Akh Va'quot Shrine with the Monk's Pedestal. This can be done by striking one of the Wind Switches that releases the portcullis holding the Pedestal.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Akh Va'quot Shrine
Windmills" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Akh Va'quot. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)