Location and Uses
The Wind Waker
It comes in three-use bundles and is delectable for many Animals, including Pigs, Rats, and Fishmen. All-Purpose Bait can be used to feed it to the Fishmen so they can draw parts of Link's Sea Chart while giving him information about the islands. It can also be used to persuade the large Pig, Link, on Outset Island to dig in black spots of soil to reveal a Piece of Heart. All-Purpose Bait can also be used to lure Rats from their Rat Hole and convince them to sell things to Link, including Arrows, Bombs, Potions, Hyoi Pears, and even more All-Purpose Bait. All-Purpose Bait can also be used in the fight against Puppet Ganon in Ganon's Tower.[clarification needed]
Hyrule Warriors Legends
In Hyrule Warriors Legends, All-Purpose Bait appears as Feast-type Food. It is imbued with the Light Element. When consumed by a Companion Fairy in the Dining Room of the My Fairy mode, All-Purpose Bait can increase the Fairy's Trust level and personality traits.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Appât Universel (TWW)||Same as English.|
|Universalfutter (HWDE)||All-Purpose Feed|
|Grani Multi (TWW)||Multi(purpose) Grains|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 115 (TWW)
- "This handy bait is great for attracting animal-its essentially gourmet pet food." — Items Screen (The Wind Waker)
- "Hai ottenuto dei Grani Multi!" — N/A (The Wind Waker, Italian localization)
- "Universalfutter" — Dining Room (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Vous obtenez l'Appât Universel! Jetez un peu de cet appât par terre: tous les animaux accourront, attirés par cette nourriture délicieuse (3 parts)." — N/A (The Wind Waker)