Lucky Treasure Shop
Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
All or Nothing is a Shop run by Cloyne in Lurelin Village. It hosts the Treasure-Chest Game Mini-Game. Cloyne also keeps a variety of Books on the Shop's shelves, which is noted to be unusual for places where gambling is done.
On days with Rain, Armes mentions that he goes to All or Nothing to gamble. During Rain, Numar also asks Link if he could fund his visits to the Shop, requesting a payment of 100 Rupees. He will often lose Rupees while playing, but if he wins, he will give Link 1,000 Rupees.
Tears of the Kingdom
- BotW All or Nothing Interior.png
The interior of All or Nothing from Breath of the Wild
- "Lucky Treasure Shop" — Map (Tears of the Kingdom)
" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 332
- "Rain, huh... On days like this, the only thing I can do is gamble at Cloyne's shop." — Armes (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Test your luck?] Yeah. Cloyne runs a treasure-chest game. It's really fun, especially if you win! The ol' war chest has seen better days... See, I've gotten really into gambling lately, but the gambling hasn't gotten really into me, if you get my meaning. I don't suppose you could spot me... say, 100 rupees, could you? Once I hit it big, I'll repay you 10 times over!" — Numar (Breath of the Wild)
- "I... I lost, buddy. I'm broke as broke can be." — Numar (Breath of the Wild)
- "My buddy! My pal! I won! I hit the jackpot! It's all thanks to you, too! Just like I promised, here's your share: 10 times what you lent me!" — Numar (Breath of the Wild)