Location and Uses
Barrel Shacks are Bridges belonging to the Vintage Ship set of Ship Parts. Their design is simple and sustainable. Just like most Ship Parts, Link can collect multiple Barrel Shacks. They can be obtained through various methods:
- Purchasing them from Beedle and other Shops.
- Finding them in Treasure Chests.
- Salvaging them using the Salvage Arm.
- Winning them from Mini-Games.
- Trading them in Freedle's boxes.
Attaching three, six, or all eight Vintage Ship parts to the SS Linebeck will increase its stamina to five, six, or seven Hearts, respectively. Barrel Shacks can be sold to the Treasure Teller for either 50, 150, or 800 Rupees. Their value is determined randomly when the Save file is created, and is the same for all Ship Parts from the Stone Ship set.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Barrel Shack" — Shipyard (Phantom Hourglass)
- "A modest design for the environmentally conscious!" — Shipyard (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Baracca" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Fassbaracke" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Cabane tonneau" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Tonel Barraca" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Cabane Tonneau" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Tonel barraca" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)