The Bedroom Key is an item in Twilight Princess.
Location and Uses
The Bedroom Key is the Big Key for the master bedroom of the Snowpeak Ruins. It is used to keep the Mirror Shard locked away from the monsters that appeared inside the Snowpeak Ruins following the Shard's appearance. Upon meeting Link, Yeta gifts him with the Mansion Map to show where the Key is located. However, because Yeta has grown ill, her memory suffers and she mistakenly marks the locations of an Ordon Pumpkin and the Ordon Goat Cheese instead. Link must deliver these items to Yeto in the Snowpeak Ruins' kitchen before Yeta finally remembers the true whereabouts of the Bedroom Key.
After locating the Bedroom Key, Yeta approaches Link and explains that she drank the Soup that Yeto made with the Ordon Pumpkin and Ordon Goat Cheese and recovered from her illness. She then offers to escort Link to the bedroom to see the Mirror Shard.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Schlafzimmerschlüssel (TP)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 116
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "You cute little human. Husband told me you come. You want to look at mirror, uh? My husband found it, but it pretty thing, uh. But...since I get mirror, I get sick, and then bad monsters appear... So many bad things happen since mirror... So we lock bedroom on third floor where it hangs, uh? Wait... I tell you where key is..." — Yeta (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ "Fever makes head blurry, but... It probably here in the room marked by this symbol..." — Yeta (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ "You find it, uh? ...What? Pumpkin? But why there?" — Yeta (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ "What happened, uh? ...What?! Cheese... Uh... Did husband move it? Uh... Where in the world did we put it..." — Yeta (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ "Sorry, I need thinking time, uh. Take cheese to husband, uh? You do that, I try to remember..." — Yeta (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ "I think I remember, uh! We put key in nearby room, so no forgetting, uh. How I forget? Embarrassing, uh." — Yeta (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Oh! You safe, uh! I drink husband's soup, feel much better, uh. So I come find you. You found key, uh! Good! Good! Bedroom right above us. I take you there, uh." — Yeta (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ Encyclopedia, TOKYOPOP, pg. 137