Member's Cards,(OoS | TWW | PH) also known as Beedle's Club Membership Cards,(ST) are recurring Items and Objects in The Legend of Zelda series.[note 1]
Location and Uses
Oracle of Seasons
The Member's Card can be bought at the Subrosia Market for five Ore Chunks. The Card is required to access the basement of the Horon Village Shop, which is reserved exclusively for Card-holding members.
The Wind Waker
Beedle creates the Member's Card after Link makes one purchase at his Shop Ship, and he uses it to keep track of Link's points in his Beedle Member's Club program. Beedle will assign a single point to the Card for each individual purchase after it is made. It is never seen or given directly to Link.
Depending on the amount of points accumulated on the Member's Card, Link can attain higher levels of membership in the Member's Club, which allow Link to receive gifts that can be redeemed at any of Beedle Shop Ships.
After Link makes his first purchase from Beedle's Shop Ship, Beedle will prepare a Member's Card for him. It is never seen or given directly to Link. Beedle will assign a single point to the Card for every 100 Rupees spent.
Beedle offers Link a Membership with his business that details a reward system if he continues to provide Beedle with his patronage. To accept the Membership, Link must pay a fee of 100 Rupees.
For every 10 Rupees spent, Link gains one point towards the next Membership rank. As long as Link buys items in Beedle's Air Shop, he will continue to accumulate points, but after he has obtained the final Membership available, the point system will cease, as nothing further can be acquired through it.
The purpose of the Membership is to benefit both parties: as Beedle sees an increase in the purchasing of his products, Link gets price discounts, Items that can be redeemed in Beedle's Shop, and even Treasures in return for his valued patronage. Each Membership comes with a different perk, and as the memberships increase in value, so do the value and significance of the bonuses that come in conjunction with the Memberships.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Carte de fidélité (TWW)||Loyalty card|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ The Member's Card was referred to as the Members' Card in Official The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Seasons Perfect Guide by Versus Books. However, as this contradicts the name given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 131 (OoS)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "You're the greatest! I'll never forget you! I'm going to make a Member's Card just for you! When you buy lots of things and build up your points, something good will happen to you! Something very good, indeed! My shop is kind to its customers. No other shop will do this sort of thing for you, I'll have you know." — Beedle (The Wind Waker HD)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "I'm going to prep a Member's Card just for you! The more you buy, the more points you'll earn, and the happier you'll be! I pamper my customers! No other shop offers such rewards, you know!" — Beedle (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Huh? I sent you a Beedle's Club Membership Card in the mail... But since you don't have it with you, I can't give you your points today. Be sure to pick up your new card, or you will so miss out." — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ Official The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Seasons Perfect Guide, Versus Books, pg. 9 (OoS)
- ↑ "I'm sorry, sir. You cannot enter here without a Member's Card. Are you curious? What's back there is a secret! Heh heh heh!" — Stockwell (Oracle of Seasons)
- ↑ "Notice to Silver Membership Holders: Thank you for your frequent patronage of Beedle Shop Ships. Since you have earned 30 points, you have been granted Silver Membership. All Silver Membership holders receive a special gift of one Complimentary ID. It is valid at all Beedle Shop Ships, so bring it to a shop ship near you. I look forward to your future patronage.
Beedle" — Beedle (The Wind Waker HD)
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass — Prima Official Game Guide, Prima Games, pg. 17
- ↑ "Rack up 200 points to become a Silver Member!" — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Ohhh! You have 200 points! You're now an official Silver Member! That means you get 10% off all merchandise AND a lovely prize!" — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Earn 500 points, and you'll get the Gold Card!" — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Ohhh! You have 500 points! You're now an official Gold Member! That means you get 20% off all merchandise AND a lovely prize!" — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Rack up 1,000 points to earn yourself a Platinum Card!" — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Ohhh! You have 1,000 points! You're now an official Platinum Member! That means you get 30% off all merchandise AND a lovely prize!" — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Rack up 2,000 points to earn yourself a Diamond Card!" — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Ohhh! You have 2,000 points! You're now an official Diamond Member! That means you get 10% off all merchandise AND a lovely prize!" — Beedle (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Je vais vous faire une carte de fidélité. Avec elle, chaque fois que vous achetez quelque chose, vous gagnez des points." — Beedle (The Wind Waker)