Ocarina of Time
Beth appears along with her Sisters in the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. Like her Sister, Joelle, her room consists of a three-level staircase and three picture frames, one on each level. One will contain a picture of her and the other two with black canvases. When Link approaches the picture of her, she will cackle and disappear into another picture frame. If Link shoots the portrait of her with an Arrow, the portrait will go up in flames and her likeness will disappear into another frame. When the third picture is burnt, Beth will reveal herself and appear at the bottom of the stairs, awaiting Link. If Link targets the Poe, she will disappear and reappear, and spin towards him with flaming torch in hand. The Sword and Bow are effective weapons against her, but only when she is visible. After five hits, she will vanish in a puff of smoke, and a blue-flamed torch in the main room of the Temple will ignite.
Beth appears along with her three Sisters at the Spirit House in Ikana Canyon in Majora's Mask. Link can battle all four of the Poe Sisters to earn a Piece of Heart at the cost of 30 Rupees. Here, Tatl identifies Beth as the third of the four Poe Sisters.
Beth is a common nickname for the names Elizabeth and Bethany.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Beth (OoT3D | MM | MM3D)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 166 (OoT | OoT3D | MM | MM3D)
- Meaning, origin and history of the name Beth(web archive), Behind the Name, published July 2, 2008, retrieved January 15, 2023.
- "Beth - una delle sorelle Poo" — Navi (Ocarina of Time 3D, Italian localization)
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 166
- "Ecco Beth, la terza delle quattro sorelle fantasma." — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D, Italian localization)