Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the recurring Enemy in The Legend of Zelda series. For the Enemy in Ocarina of Time, see Reaper Blade. For the Weapon class in Hyrule Warriors, see Giant Blade.
Big Blades,(OoS) also known as Thorn Clusters,(ALttP) are recurring Enemies in The Legend of Zelda series.[name references needed][note 1]
Big Blades are larger variants of Blade Traps. Instead of inheriting the same reactive behavior, some Big Blades may continuously move along a fixed path.
A Link to the Past
Oracle of Seasons
Big Blades appear in the Giant Blade Room in the Snake's Remains, in the Poison Moth's Lair, and in the Sword & Shield Maze.
Oracle of Ages
Big Blades appear within the Mermaid's Cave.
- Unused blue and green variants of the Big Blade appear within the files of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. A red version, though only used in Oracle of Seasons, may also be found in Oracle of Ages's files.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Big Blades were referred to as Giant Blades in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages — Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames. However, as this contradicts the name given in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo Power, it is not considered Canon.
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. 27 (OoS)
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past — Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. 71
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages — Official Strategy Guide (Pocket Guide), BradyGames, pg. 23 (OoS)