Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the recurring Enemy in The Legend of Zelda series. For the Enemy in Ocarina of Time, see Reaper Blade. For the Weapon class in Hyrule Warriors, see Giant Blade.
Big Blades are larger variants of Blade Traps. Instead of inheriting the same reactive behavior, some Big Blades may continuously move along a fixed path.
A Link to the Past
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Big Blades appear within the Mermaid's Cave.
- An unused, spikier variant of the Thorn Cluster exists within the files of A Link to the Past.
- Unused blue and green variants of the Big Blade appear within the files of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. A red version, though only used in Oracle of Seasons, may also be found in Oracle of Ages's files.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
These names, though from official English sources, are not considered Canon by Zelda Wiki as they contradict a name or names from a higher-priority source.
|Name||Applies to||Source||Superseded by|
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages—The Official Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. 27 (OoS)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past—Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. 71
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages—Official Strategy Guide (Pocket Guide), BradyGames, pg. 23 (OoS)