Bird's Peak Rock
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bird's Peak Rock is an island located on the Great Sea in The Wind Waker.
Bird's Peak Rock is named after the large number of Kargarocs and seagulls that nest at its peaks. It is comprised of two parts; the first is a small grassy area with a secret cave on it, while the second island is impossible to walk on, but there are switches on the nests at its peaks. By using a Hyoi Pear to control a seagull, the seagull can hit the switches, allowing Link to receive a chart to one of the Triforce Shards.
A Blue ChuChu can also be found on the smaller of the two islands.
The Wind WakerThe Wind Waker HD
- TWWHD Blue Chuchu Model.png
- TWWHD Kargaroc Model.png
|Names in Other Regions|
|Ile aux Nichoirs (TWW)|
|Isola dei Nidi (TWW)||Island of Nests|
|Isla de los Nidos (TWW)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 260
- ↑ "Isola dei Nidi" — Map (The Wind Waker, Italian localization)
- ↑ "Ile aux Nichoirs" — Map (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "Greifenhorst-Insel" — Map (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "Isla de los Nidos" — Map (The Wind Waker)
|Islands in The Wind Waker|
Click on an island