Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bits are enemies in The Adventure of Link.
The Adventure of Link Manual Description
Bits are red jelly-like monsters, similar to their blue counterpart, the Bots. They are short, meaning Link has to crouch to strike them. They are weak and will not cause much damage. Link can defeat them with two strikes of the Sword. Unlike Bots, they do not jump, instead, they wiggle like Bots do before jumping. They move faster along the ground than Bots. They are much more rare than Bots, only found in the areas surrounding the North Palace and certain caves in the Death Mountain area.
- In the Japanese version of the game, more Bits appear in the enemy encounters on the plains, and they give 1 experience rather than 2 like in other versions of the game.
|Names in Other Regions|
|ビト (Bito)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 167
- ↑ Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 166
- ↑ The Adventure of Link manual, pg. 27
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Les Éditions Soleil, pg. 166