The Blue Juggler is a recurring character in The Legend of Zelda series. The Blue Juggler goes unnamed in Ocarina of Time.[note 1]
The Blue Juggler is a member of the Twin Jugglers along with his twin brother, the Red Juggler.
Ocarina of Time
In Ocarina of Time, the Blue Juggler is a timid man who is constantly recounting his experiences with oddities and mysteries on Hyrule, only to mocked by the Red Juggler.
When Link first visits Hyrule Castle Town, the Blue Juggler tells him that he tried to sneak into the Castle and speak to Princess Zelda. Whilst he made it past the Soldiers, he got stuck in the drain hole due to his size and was caught.  As a result, the security was increased and the Red Juggler mocked him.
When Impa and Princess Zelda leave Hyrule Castle on horseback pursued by Ganondorf, the Blue Juggler reveals he was almost kicked by Ganondorf's Steed. This leads to the Red Juggler calling him a coward.
Seven years later, the Blue Juggler has fled to Kakariko Village during Ganondorf's reign and lives in Impa's old house. He saw Dampé's ghost descending into his Grave with the Hookshot in his hand, but was again dismissed and labeled timid by the Red Juggler.
When Kakariko village was set fire, the Blue Juggler was among the villagers who helped put out the flames.
When Link clears the Shadow Temple, the Blue Juggler sees him fly out of the temple surrounded by a blue light and tries to tell everyone about it. However the Red Juggler labels this a delusion of his.
In his final appearance, he laments no one has believed him for the past seven years.
In Majora's Mask, the Blue Juggler is a mirthful juggler who get along well with his twin.
- ↑ In the Majora's Mask section of Encyclopedia, the twins are individually named "Red Juggler" and "Blue Juggler". These names are not used in the Ocarina of Time section, where they are instead collectively named the "Twin Jugglers", despite the fact that they are never seen juggling in-game.
- ↑ "Ho! Ho! I hear it's gonna fall harder than the way my clumsy brother is always dropping our juggling balls!" — Twin Juggler (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 238 (OoT)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 245 (MM | MM3D)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "I tell you, I saw him! I saw the ghostly figure of Dampé the gravekeeper sinking into his grave. It looked like he was holding some kind of treasure!" — Blue Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Wah hah hah hah hah hah! He must have been seeing things! Wah hah hah hah hah hah!" — Red Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "I wanted to see Princess Zelda! I avoided the guards... Swam through the moat... I was almost there when they caught me!" — Blue Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "I found a small drain hole on the right side of the castle that I thought I could sneak into, but I got stuck there." — Blue Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "Wha-ha-ha! What a crazy guy! Can you believe this guy was crazy enough to try to sneak into the castle to see Princess Zelda? All because of this idiot, they've tightened security at the castle. Wha-ha-hah!" — Red Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "I almost got kicked by that black horse!" — Blue Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "Look at that guy--he's so scared! What a wimp! Ha ha hah!" — Red Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "The fire almost consumed us all! But together, we all were able to put out the fire! Pretty good work, don't you think?" — Blue Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "There he is! It's him! He's the one who dropped from the sky surrounded by a blue light! Now do you believe me?" — Blue Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "Wah hah hah hah hah hah! He must have been seeing things! Wah hah hah hah hah hah!" — Red Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "Nobody believes what I've been telling them all these past seven years!" — Blue Juggler (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!" — Twin Juggler (Majora's Mask)