Blue Moblins are recurring Enemies in The Legend of Zelda series.[name references needed]
The Legend of Zelda
Blue Moblins first appear in The Legend of Zelda, being seen in forest areas like the Lost Woods. They act the same as Moblins, but can withstand more hits.
The Adventure of Link
Blue Moblins later reappear in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, being the strongest Moblin in the game. Like the other Moblins in The Adventure of Link, they attack by throwing their spears or jabbing Link with them, while also draining his experience points if they land a hit on him.
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
The Wind Waker
In The Wind Waker, Blue Moblins are first found as a Miniboss in Dragon Roost Cavern, then appearing as a common Enemy afterwards. They are fought the same way as regular Moblins, but do not wield Lanterns.
Breath of the Wild
In Breath of the Wild, Blue Moblins are found all over Hyrule Kingdom, being a stronger variation of the regular Moblin. They are known by their tall and heavyweight stature, and they carry stronger Moblin Gear and other Weapons than their weaker counterparts. When defeated, Blue Moblins drop Moblin Horns, Moblin Fangs, and Moblin Guts.
Tears of the Kingdom
Blue Moblins are set to reappear in Tears of the Kingdom.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Blue Moblins reappear in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, first seen in The Yiga Clan Attacks! Scenario. Like Moblins in this game, they attack with either their fists or weapons like Moblin Spears, Moblin Clubs, and any metal weapons, which can be countered with Stasis, Cryonis, and the Magnesis Shiekah Runes, thus exposing their Weak Point Gauge.
|Names in Other Regions|
|青モリブリン (Ao Moriburin) (TLoZ | BotW)||Blue Molblin. Portmanteau of 森 (mori, forest) and/or 銛 (mori, spear), and ゴブリン (goblin).|
|藍色莫力布林 (Lánsè Mòlìbùlín) (BotW)|
|Blauwe Moblin (BotW | HWAoC)|
|Moblin bleu (BotW)|
|Blauer Moblin (BotW)|
|블루 모리블린 (Beullu Moribeullin) (BotW)|
|Moblin azul (BotW)|
|Moblin azul (BotW)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ "Blue Moblin" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Blue Moblin" — N/A (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "These heavyweight monsters can be found all over Hyrule. They're much tougher than their standard counterparts and often have much stronger weapons equipped." — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda manual, Italian localization, [which page?]
- ↑ Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 194
- ↑ "109 Grublin blu" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ Hyrule Encyclopedia, Ambit Ltd., pg. 209
- ↑ "109 青モリブリン" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Les Éditions Soleil, pg. 194
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 "109 Moblin bleu" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "109 Blauwe Moblin" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "109 Blauer Moblin" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "109 Синий моблин" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 "109 Moblin azul" — Hyrule Compendium (Breath of the Wild)
- Future Releases
- Monster Variations
- Enemies in The Legend of Zelda
- Enemies in The Adventure of Link
- Enemies in Oracle of Seasons
- Enemies in Oracle of Ages
- Enemies in The Wind Waker
- Enemies in The Wind Waker HD
- Enemies in Breath of the Wild
- Enemies in Tears of the Kingdom
- Enemies in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity