Breath of the Wild
Despite being used to bad omens, Brigo feels as though they have been getting worse. When he notices Link, Brigo does not recognize him and asks if they have met before. However, he says it does not matter who Link is because he is tired of talking to himself, stating that Link has come at a good time. He continues by asking Link if he has seen the Sheikah Towers that have popped out of the ground all over the place.
Since the long deserted Ancient Shrines have also started glowing, Brigo believes the end is here. Because of these events, he is keeping his eye on "that thing", referring to the nearby Decayed Guardian, in case it starts moving. Brigo describes the broken down Guardian as being shaped like an overturned urn.
Closer to Hyrule Castle, a Guardian Stalker had chased down Brigo and shot blue beams of light to kill him, but he managed to escape into the nearby woods. Brigo asks Link if he thinks his lightning fast reflexes saved him. However, he laughs off the comment and says he just got lucky. Since Guardians are said to still wander around Hyrule Castle, Brigo tells Link to be careful.
If Link asks for directions to Kakariko Village, Brigo points to Dueling Peaks and says that on the other side there is a stable where he can ask for further directions. Brigo exclaims in surprise if asked for directions to Hyrule Castle, stating that no matter how many lives Link has, it is not enough to face the many Guardians there. Despite this, he points Link in the right direction, although he believes it would be better to view the Castle from Proxim Bridge. Brigo is confused when Link asks for directions to the abandoned Great Plateau, which is surrounded by a high cliff. Brigo points in the Great Plateau's direction and tells Link to be careful of monsters.
Should Link go to climb or jump off the side of Proxim Bridge, Brigo will stop him and tell the hero to think about what he is doing. He says Link will not change the world by jumping carelessly to his doom. It would only cause Brigo himself shock at seeing such a thing. Brigo ends the conversation by telling Link he is fine and not to be careless, as there are too many enjoyable things in the world to gamble with his life. If spoken to after this, Brigo tells Link he almost gave him a heart attack and not to do something like that again, at which point he offers to chat with him for a while.
Tears of the Kingdom
|Names in Other Regions|
|ハッシモ (BotW | TotK)|
|哈西默 (Hāxīmò) (BotW | TotK)|
|哈西默 (Hāxīmò) (BotW | TotK)|
|Garadon (BotW | TotK)|
|Garadon (BotW | TotK)|
|Brigo (BotW | TotK)|
|Hashmo (BotW | TotK)|
|Mahim (BotW | TotK)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Brigo" — Game Screen (Breath of the Wild)
- "Brigo" — Game Screen (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Just patroling. This bridge is an important route. I keep really busy making sure monsters don't rest here by chasing them off the bridge and stuff." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "I may be somewhat used to seeing bad omens by now, but that... Well, let's just say it's badder than most." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "We're doomed! I mean, don't panic! Sorry, who are you? Have we met?" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, doesn't matter who you are, really. I was getting tired of talking to myself, so you've come at a good time." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "By the by, those strange things that popped out of the ground... Did you see them? I'm not talking about mushrooms here! I'm talking about those towers! They seem to have popped up all over the place!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "And that's not the only strange thing that's happened. Those long-deserted shines suddenly started glowing! You know what this means, don't you? The end is here!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "With all this craziness happening, I've been keeping an eye on that thing. Just in case if it suddenly starts moving, ya know?" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm talking about a Guardian, of course! Haven't you heard the old stories about Hyrule?" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "See that thing over there? The one shaped like an overturned urn? THAT is what I'm talking about." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Did you know they can move? One of them once chased me down and tried to kill me!... No, it was a different one. That one was closer to the castle but before the forest... When they spot you, they shoot blue beams of light at you! Man, I was so sure that was the end for me. I was prepared for the worse. But I somehow managed to escape into the nearby woods." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "You think it was my lightning-fast reflexes that saved me?" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ha, I wish. Truth is, I just got lucky." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Anyway, I hear Guardians like that still wander around Hyrule Castle. Be careful." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ah, I see. Kakariko Village is that way. On the other side of the Dueling Peaks, there's a stable. Stop there and ask for further directions." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hyrule Castle?! I don't know how many lives you've got, but in a place with that many Guardians, I guarantee you it's not enough!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "See that? You can see it in the distance. Honestly, I think you're better off just looking at it from here." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "The Great Plateau? Why would you possibly need to go to an abandoned place like that? How would you even begin to scale that cliff?" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, in any case, it's over there. There are quite a few monsters about, though. So be careful." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wait a minue! Please, think about what you're doing!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "You won't change the world by jumping carelessly to your doom, don't ya know!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "That would only do one thing... And that's... Drive me batty! Seriously! Think of the shock I'd suffer, seeing something like that!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're fine. Just don't be so careless. There are too many enjoyable things in the world to gamble with your life!" — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Man! Don't ever do something like that again, got it? You almost gave me a heart attack. Seriously! I'll stay here and chat with you for a bit, if you'd like." — Brigo (Breath of the Wild)