Jump to navigation Jump to search
Castle's Waterway, also known as the Underground Waterway, is a location in Twilight Princess.[note 1]
Features and Overview
After Midna is gravely injured by Zant, and Link must go through the Castle's Waterway to take the dying Midna to Princess Zelda. He enters them through a secret passageway from Telma's Bar, which leads to Jovani's House and then to the Waterway. The Waterway connects to the Castle Sewers.
Once Link reaches Princess Zelda for the second time, he will be unable to return to the Castle's Waterway again.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ The Castle's Waterway was referred to as the Castle Underground Channel in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo Power. However, as this contradicts the name given in-game, it is not considered Canon.
- ↑ "Here, get in through the window. The attic is connected to the castle's waterway." — Louise (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ "Oh, but it's raining out now, so I don't think you can go outside directly. I'll open the door to the underground waterway for you..." — Jovani (Twilight Princess HD)
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. 76
- ↑ "The bar is actually a kind of safe house for my friends. There's a passageway that leads to the castle from in there, as well." — Telma (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "That treasure chest is connected to the underground waterway... You can get out from there." — Jovani (Twilight Princess)