Cheval's Grave is a location in Oracle of Ages.[name references needed]
Features and Overview
Cheval's Grave is the final resting place of the famed inventor Cheval, who was responsible for the creation of a special Rope that does not dissolve in water, named Cheval Rope, as well as the Zora's Flippers. The Grave is located in present Labrynna's Yoll Graveyard. Cheval, who wanted to leave his mark on society and create things that would continue to help people long after his death, was buried along with his inventions. Before he died, had his watery tomb transformed into a sort of test course meant to only yield access to his inventions to one worthy to wield them. His Grave is discovered by Link, who comes in search of both inventions in order to reach and navigate the regions around Crescent Island while on his quest to find the eight Essences of Time.
The area surrounding Cheval's Grave is littered with pitfalls, which Link can only traverse with the help of Moosh. As such, it is impossible for Link to return to the Grave unless he obtains Moosh's Flute.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||シバールのはか (Shibāru no Haka)||Cheval's Grave|
|FrenchEU||Tombe de Cheval|
|Italian||Tomba di Cheval|
|SpanishEU||Tumba de Cheval|
The exterior of the Grave (upper-left)
- ↑ "You got Cheval Rope! This sturdy rope won't rot when wet." — N/A (Oracle of Ages)
- ↑ "Before I die, I want to finish my work on flippers for swimming and rope that won't decay in water." — Cheval (Oracle of Ages)
- ↑ "I hope to aid all the people of the world by inventing such things!" — Cheval (Oracle of Ages)
- ↑ "Hey, Link! Are you looking for something, or what? Huh? Cheval? I know that name. Yeah! I've seen a grave in our own time that has that name on it." — Ralph (Oracle of Ages)
- ↑ "I shall entrust my invention only to one with both might and light feet." — Cheval (Oracle of Ages)