Dah Hesho Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
Dah Hesho Shrine has Link face a Guardian Scout II, which is armed with an Ancient Battle Axe. The arena has several stone pillars that can be destroyed by Bombs or by the Guardian Scout II spinning into them during one of its attacks.
Once the Guardian Scout II is defeated, a portcullis will open that leads to the Monk's Pedestal and a Treasure Chest containing a Giant Ancient Core. Here Link will meet the Monk, Dah Hesho, who will wish Link well and give him a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial.
Minor Enemies and Traps
- Dah Hesho Shrine is referenced in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity by the "Trial of Dah Hesho" Quest.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Sidlah||Sidlah Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Dah Hesho Shrine
A Minor Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Dah Hesho. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Dah Hesho (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Dah Hesho (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Dah Hesho (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Sidlah" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Dah Hesho" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "De eenvoudige krachtmeting" — Map (Breath of the Wild)