Dow Na'eh Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
Dow Na'eh Shrine is located behind the Waterfall at Lanayru Promenade in East Necluda. A pathway on the Promenade leads directly into a cave which houses the Ancient Shrine. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Dow Na'eh.
Inside Dow Na'eh Shrine rests a gigantic weighted Floor Switch surrounded by a pool of Water. A metallic Treasure Chest containing an Opal can be found in the Water by the giant Switch. A second Chest that contains an Amber can be found positioned on an elevating pillar. A third Treasure Chest can be found on a wooden shelf on the wall, suspended by two ropes. These ropes can be shot with Arrows to make the Chest fall into the Water below, allowing Link to use Magnesis to retrieve it and the Zora Sword inside.
In order for Link to reach the Monk, he must position all three Treasure Chests onto the gigantic Switch and compress it with their combined weights. This will release a portcullis to a small room housing a large, metal box. Link can use this metal box in conjunction with a nearby Tilted Platform, which periodically raises itself, to reach the Monk's Pedestal bearing Dow Na'eh. The Monk will give him a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial. Afterwards, Dow Na'eh will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Tempel van Dow Na'eh||Temple of Dow Na'eh|
|Drie kisten||Same as English.|
|Santuario de Daune||Daune Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Dow Na'eh Shrine
Three Boxes" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Dow Na'eh. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Dow Na'eh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Dow Na'eh (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Dow Na'eh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Daune" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Drie kisten" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Dow Na'eh" — Map (Breath of the Wild)