Dunba Taag Shrine
The Dunba Taag Shrine, designated by the Trial name Build and Release, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
Dunba Taag Shrine is located within Tanagar Canyon along the border with the Tabantha Frontier. When Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Dunba Taag.
Dunba Taag Shrine features several large chambers. Opposite of the Elevator Platform, a Boulder continuously falls down a ramp. At the end of the ramp is a platform connected to a large, spinning gear. The platform does not stay horizontal long enough for the Boulder to cross, causing it to fall into the pit below.
Link can use the Stasis Rune on the gear, causing both it and the platform to freeze in place. This allows the Boulder to cross over the platform and press the Stake Switch on the other side. When this is done, the portcullis on the side of the room will open, allowing access to the next chamber.
In the second chamber, several stone Barrels can be found in a corner. After lining one up with a raised platform, Link can launch it forwards with the Stasis Rune, causing the platform to fall onto a Stake Switch. This opens another portcullis, allowing Link access to the Monk's Pedestal.
When Link approaches Dunba Taag, the Monk will commend him for overcoming the Trial, giving him a Spirit Orb as a reward. Following this, Dunba Taag will wish Link well and fade away.
A stone Treasure Chest can be found behind a portcullis in the second chamber. Destroying the bombable cubes to its side will reveal another Stake Switch. By placing a nearby Barrel on the edge of the pit and launching it towards the Stake Switch with the Stasis Rune, Link can raise the portcullis and access the Treasure Chest. Inside, he will find a Falcon Bow.
On a lower level in the second chamber, Link will find another Boulder. Using Stasis, Link can launch the Boulder onto a nearby Floor Switch. This raises another portcullis that blocks a Treasure Chest. When it is opened, Link will receive a Great Thunderblade. This lower level can be exited via a Ladder.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Nubbat||Nubbat Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Dunba Taag Shrine
Build and Release" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Dunba Taag. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Dunba Taag (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Dunba Taag (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Dunba Taag (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Nubbat" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Bouwen en loslaten" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Dunba Taag" — Map (Breath of the Wild)