Giant Buzz Blob
To defeat the Giant Buzz Blob, Link must sprinkle Magic Powder upon it. Then, he must strike it with the Sword. Throughout the battle, Giant Buzz Blob will shoot lightning bolts which the young hero must avoid. When first encountering it, Giant Buzz Blob will gloat that it's not a weakling and that Link's sword is no match for it.
In Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch, the Giant Buzz Blob is redesigned to be colored green in its Buzz Blob state, although it is still colored blue in its weakened state.
- The Magic Powder turns the Giant Buzz Blob into a form that resembles the Boss Bot from The Adventure of Link.
- The Giant Buzz Blob shares some of its characteristics with the Big Blue Chuchu from The Minish Cap.
|Names in Other Regions|
|ボスブロブ (Bosu Burobu) (LADX)||Boss Blob|
|Buzz Blob Gigante (LADX)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 181
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 181
- "中ボス・ボスブロブを倒せ!" (The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX Certain Victory Strategy Guide (1999), Futabasha, pg. 112)