Hila Rao Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
Hila Rao Shrine is located on the Floret Sandbar in West Necluda, northeast of Riverside Stable. Surrounding the Shrine are rings of Flowers that were planted by Magda. Link is welcome to look, but Magda warns him not to step on them. This initiates the "Watch Out for the Flowers" Shrine Quest. Link must make his way to the Ancient Shrine without disturbing the flowers in order to access the Shrine.
If Link touches the Flowers, he will be chastised by Magda for hurting them. He will then be transported back to Magda, where she will chastise him for his wrongdoings. She will become more and more angry if Link continues, eventually attacking him for his misdeeds. This attack will leave Link with a minimum of a quarter of a Heart.
Reaching and activating Hila Rao Shrine will complete the Shrine Quest. Magda will note its change in color, believing it must be pleased with her Flowers. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, its Monk, Hila Rao, will introduce him to the Trial.
Hila Rao Shrine features three flowing pools of Water, all of which carry certain Objects in their current. The first section is simply a pool of Water moving from right to left. It carries wooden platform, Link can use to cross the Water. Alternatively, Link can Climb on blocks of Ice create by the Cryonis Rune.
The second pool of Water is similar to the first, but this one is much wider and carries three separate wooden platforms. Again, Link can use either the platforms or Cryonis to cross the Water. Underwater, a metal Treasure Chest sits near the far wall. It can be retrieved using the Magnesis Rune, and when it is opened, Link will receive an Opal.
The third pool of Water flows in a circle around a fence. Bomb Barrels and a wooden Treasure Chest cycle through its current. The Chest can be accessed by raising a Cryonis block underneath it, and it ca be opened to receive five Ice Arrows. The far exit is blocked by a stone wall, so Link must use his Remote Bombs to time an explosion to destroy it.
Once Link destroys the wall, the path to the Monk's Pedestal will be cleared. When Link approaches Hila Rao, the Monk will give him a Spirit Orb as a reward for completing the Trial. Afterwards, Hila Rao will wish Link well before fading away.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Ghiar||Ghiar Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Hila Rao Shrine
Drifting" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Look! Aren't they lovely? I wanted to see how the shrine would look with flowers around it, and it's wonderful!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Please, feel free to take a closer look. Just don't step on them!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! What do you think you're doing?! You must not harm the flowers!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "No! You must not hurt the flowers! They are screaming out in pain!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "How many times do I have to say it?! Please treat the flowers with care! They're living things, you know!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I will make you understand... the flower's rage!!!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "You reached the shrine amidst the flowers that Magda had planted.
Try not to step on any flowers from here on out!" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Look! Do you see? The shrine has changed to a pretty color! It must be pleased with my gorgeous flowers!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Hila Rao. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Hila Rao (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Hila Rao (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Hila Rao (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Ghiar" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Volg de stroom" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Hila Rao" — Map (Breath of the Wild)