Kah Yah Shrine
The Kah Yah Shrine, designated by the Trial name Quick Thinking, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
Kah Yah Shrine is located in the Palmorae Ruins in East Necluda. Initially, it is buried underground and must be uncovered by completing the "A Fragmented Monument" Shrine Quest. To enter the Ancient Shrine, Link must find all the scattered Monument Shards near the Palmorae Ruins. Upon finding them, he must capture a Picture of them with the Camera Rune and return to Garini, who is capable of reading the instructions detailed upon the full monument.
After reading the instructions, Garini informs Link that two people are meant to bow in reverence upon the two nearby Pedestals. Once Link and Garini kneel on the Pedestals, Kah Yah Shrine will rise from the ground, allowing Link entry. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Kah Yah.
Two long corridors flank the interior of Kah Yah Shrine, inside each of which a floating platform can be seen moving back and forth along the corridors' empty centers. Floor Switches can be found at the end of each corridor, which control portcullises at opposite sides of the Ancient Shrine. These Floor Switches can be held down either by Stasis or by one of the many Barrels placed in the Ancient Shrine.
The left corridor's Floor Switch connects to an antechamber with a stone Treasure Chest, which contains a Small Key. Using the Small Key to bypass a locked door, Link can approach the Monk's Pedestal bearing Kah Yah, who will give him a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial. Afterwards, Kah Yah will wish Link well before fading away.
A second stone Treasure Chest containing a Knight's Claymore can be accessed by holding down the Floor Switch on the right side of the Ancient Shrine.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Makai||Makai Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Kah Yah Shrine
Quick Thinking" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "If you really want to help, help me find the missing fragments, will you? They'll be scattered all around. I think the fragments had the same kind of script carved into them... If you find a fragment, please draw a picture of it and bring it to me. I'll be here finishing my examination of this stone monument!" — Garini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "If you find a fragment, please draw a picture of it and bring it to me. I'll be here finishing my examination of this stone monument!" — Garini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Wow! Thanks to you, I've deciphered the entire passage! "When the two find their place and kneel in reverence, the shrine will reveal itself." ...Ah! I...haven't the foggiest what that's supposed to mean." — Garini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kah Yah. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kah Yah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Kah Yah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Kah Yah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Makai" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Kah Yah" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Snel reageren" — Map (Breath of the Wild)