Kamia Omuna Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
The Kamia Omuna Shrine is found on the northern shore of Lake Darman in Eldin Canyon. It is one of three Ancient Shrines accessed as part of the "EX Champion Daruk's Song" Main Quest. To access the Shrine, Link must defeat the Igneo Talus Titan that lies in the Lava of Lake Darman.
Kamia Omuna Shrine features a straightforward walkway that leads to the Monk's Pedestal, which is barricaded by a pair of gates. Along the walkway are glowing targets on the walls, each of which is accompanied by a Cannon. These Cannons are operated by a Crystal, which causes them to move when struck. They are fired by placing a Remote Bomb inside and detonating it, releasing an Ancient Orb into the air.
The first Cannon features an immobile target on the wall. Upon striking this target with an Ancient Orb, the wall lowers and reveals a second target. This target moves up and down, requiring more precise timing to strike. These targets can also be activated by shooting them with an Arrow. Striking this target raises the first gate, leading to the next area and Cannon.
The next Cannon features a suspended structure with the next target mounted on it. This structure's angle can be manipulated by using the nearby Motion Control Puzzle. The structure is to be tilted in such a way that the target is in clear range, allowing Link to strike it with the Cannon without issue. In doing so, the wall behind the structure opens, revealing another target. As this target lies behind the structure, it must be tilted again so that the second target is within range. Striking this target opens the final gate, leading to the Monk's Pedestal.
When Link approaches Kamia Omuna, the Monk commends his resourcefulness and rewards him with Rudania's Emblem. Kamia Omuna then tells Link to collect all three of Rudania's Emblems to reveal a new challenge. If this is the first or second Ancient Shrine that Link visits during the "EX Champion Daruk's Song" Main Quest, Kamia Omuna tells him how many Emblems remain. If it is the third and final Ancient Shrine that Link visits, Kamia Omuna instructs him to go to Divine Beast Vah Rudania.
Beside the first Cannon is a narrow walkway leading to a cage, with a Treasure Chest sitting on a wooden board high above it. The board can be broken by firing the Cannon at it. It can also be knocked down by shooting Bomb Arrows at it. The fallen Chest, which contains a Diamond, can then be pulled out of the cage using Magnesis. Link can return to the main part of the Ancient Shrine by climbing the Ladders near the first Cannon.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Kamia Omuna Shrine
Moving Targets" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "♪Crawling flame on a mighty peak.
Rudania's Champion, never weak.♪
♪The hero's power shall grow.
Seek trials monuments show.♪
♪One, stop a titan of molten stone.
Two, follow rings of light alone.♪
♪Three, survive lava's fiery fate.
Champion, trials await!♪" — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kamia Omuna. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Rudania's Emblem." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Rudania..." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Voorspel het pad" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Kamia Omuna" — Map (Breath of the Wild)