Ke'nai Shakah Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
Ke'nai Shakah Shrine is hidden in a cave behind cracked rocks in Ulria Grotto in the Akkala Highlands. These rocks can be destroyed by Paragliding into Ulria Grotto from above, then shooting them with Bomb Arrows while in midair. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Ke'nai Shakah.
Ke'nai Shakah Shrine features a large, central chamber which acts as an arena. As Link approaches the center of the arena, a Guardian Scout III wielding an Ancient Battle Axe+ and a Guardian Sword+ will rise from a pit to challenge him. In order to reach the Monk's Pedestal, Link must defeat the Guardian Scout.
Once the Guardian Scout III has been defeated, the portcullis in the back of the room will rise, allowing Link access to the Monk's Pedestal. When he interacts with it, Ke'nai Shakah will give him a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial. Afterwards, the Monk will wish Link well before fading away.
Minor Enemies and Traps
- Ke'nai Shakah Shrine is referenced by the "Trial of Ke'nai Shakah" Quest from Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Kensha||Kensha Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Ke'nai Shakah Shrine
A Modest Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Ke'nai Shakah. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Ke'nai Shakah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Ke'nai Shakah (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Ke'nai Shakah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Kensha" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Ka'nai Shakah" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "De gemiddelde krachttraining" — Map (Breath of the Wild)