Kema Kosassa Shrine
The Kema Kosassa Shrine, designated by the Trial name A Major Test of Strength, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
Kema Kosassa Shrine is located on the Risoka Snowfield in the Gerudo Highlands. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Kema Kosassa.
Kema Kosassa Shrine features a large primary chamber, which is covered in a thin layer of Water. When Link enters this chamber, a Guardian Scout IV rises from a pit in its center. In order to complete the Trial, Link must defeat this Guardian Scout.
Once it is defeated, the portcullis in the back of the room will rise, allowing Link to access the Monk's Pedestal. When approached, Kema Kosassa will give Link a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial. Afterwards, the Monk will wish Link well before fading away.
Behind the portcullis is a stone Treasure Chest. Inside, Link can find a Silver Rupee.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Siomka||Siomka Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Kema Kosassa Shrine
A Major Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kema Kosassa. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Kema Kosassa (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Kema Kosassa (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Kema Kosassa (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Siomka" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Kema Kosassa" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "De gevorderde krachttraining" — Map (Breath of the Wild)