Kihiro Moh Shrine
The Kihiro Moh Shrine, designated by the Trial name Inside the Box, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild. It is exclusive to The Champions' Ballad DLC Pack.
Entrance to the Shrine
The Kihiro Moh Shrine is found in the Gerudo Highlands outside of the Yiga Clan Hideout. It is one of three Ancient Shrines unlocked as part of the Main Quest "EX Champion Urbosa's Song" Main Quest.
To access the Shrine, Link must infiltrate the Yiga Clan Hideout and retrieve the Sacred Orb that the Yiga Clan stole from the Gerudo. It is found on the second floor, among a pile of Mighty Bananas. Link must sneak past or defeat several Yiga Blademasters to reach the Orb.
Once Link sneaks out with the Sacred Orb, he must throw it into the massive pit in the center of the arena where he fought Master Kohga. If Link loses the Orb after retrieving it, it will reappear in the final chamber of the Yiga Clan Hideout. After successfully dropping the Sacred Orb into the pit, Kihiro Moh Shrine will rise from beneath the ground nearby. Upon entering the Ancient Shrine, Link is offered the trial by the Monk, Kihiro Moh.
Inside Kihiro Moh Shrine are four rows of Concave Slots for Ancient Orbs. Each row is denoted by a different color. Link must place each Orb in the correct slot in the row from one to five, denoted by the amount of lights at the beginning of each row. The Ancient Orbs in this Ancient Shrine are specially colored.
To find out which slot to place each Ancient Orb in, Link must count the amount of each color of sphere inside the gyroscope puzzle on the ceiling of the next room, accessed by the Motion Control Puzzle in the center of the first room. There is one red sphere, two green spheres, two yellow spheres, and four purple spheres. Link must place the nearby red sphere on the first row of the red column, the green sphere on the second row of the green column, the yellow sphere in the second row of the yellow column, and the purple sphere in the fourth row of the purple column. Once Link has done so, a gate will open and allow him access to the second room and the Monk's Pedestal.
If Link positions the Motion Control Puzzle so that the magnetic part faces downward, he can use Magnesis to release all the Ancient Orbs from the cube. On the right side of the second room, Link will find another small Concave Slot puzzle with three different slots labeled one, two, and three by the lights on the wall. A large metal sphere lies in a compartment in the wall above it and two metal spheres can be found inside the gyroscope device. With the Slots of the puzzle being the same size as these large metal spheres, Link can place one in the slot labeled with three lights after counting a total of three spheres. After doing so, a small room will open with a Treasure Chest containing a Thunderspear.
At the end of the Ancient Shrine, Link meets the Kihiro Moh, who commends his resourcefulness and rewards him with one of Naboris's Emblem. He then tells Link to collect all three of Naboris's Emblems to reveal a new challenge. If this is the first or second of the three Ancient Shrines that Link has visited, Kihiro Moh tells him how many Emblems remain. If it is the third and final Ancient Shrine he visits, the Monk will tell him to go to Divine Beast Vah Naboris.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Kihiro Moh Shrine
Inside the Box" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "In that case, I shall not keep this a secret from you. Our treasured orb was stolen." — Riju (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I know one thing for sure... The orb they stole from the Gerudo tribe is in their second floor storage area." — Mils (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "♪Lightning king of the desert.
Naboris's Champion, the stalwart.♪
♪The hero's power shall grow.
Seek trials monuments show.♪
♪One, fight the brute of the sand.
Two, chase rings upon the land.♪
♪Three, throw the orb underground.
Champion, trials abound!♪" — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kihiro Moh. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kihiro Moh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Naboris's Emblem." — Kihiro Moh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Kihiro Moh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Two remain..." — Kihiro Moh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "One remains..." — Kihiro Moh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Naboris..." — Kihiro Moh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Kihiro Moh" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "In de Kist" — Map (Breath of the Wild)