Lanno Kooh Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
Lanno Kooh Shrine is located in under a rock formation in the northeast part of the Tabantha Frontier, downriver of the Hebra Headspring and Hebra Falls. To access the Ancient Shrine, Link can fell a Tree and ride it downriver until it reaches the Shrine. Alternatively, Link can attempt to swim through the Cold Water surrounding the Shrine, though he will take damage as he does so.
Lanno Kooh Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to the Monk's Pedestal bearing Lanno Kooh. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing a Gold Rupee. When Link approaches Lanno Kooh, the Monk will give him a Spirit Orb as a reward for reaching the Ancient Shrine. Afterwards, Lanno Kooh will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Lanno Kooh's Blessing|
|Santuario de Noihkra||Noihkra Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- BotW Lanno Kooh Shrine.png
- "Lanno Kooh Shrine
Lanno Kooh's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Lanno Kooh. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Lanno Kooh (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Lanno Kooh (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Lanno Kooh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Noihkra" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Lanno Kooh" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "De zegen van Lanno Kooh" — Map (Breath of the Wild)