Maag No'rah Shrine
The Maag No'rah Shrine, designated by the Trial name Maag No'rah's Blessing, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
Maag No'rah Shrine is hidden in cave in the cliff-face of Upland Lindor in Hyrule Ridge. The cave is south of a Monster Stronghold containing Bokoblins near the Maritta Exchange Ruins, and it is concealed by a cracked rock that can be destroyed by explosives.
As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Maag No'rah, who states that merely being able to enter the Shrine is proof of his worth.
Maag No'rah Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to the Monk's Pedestal bearing Maag No'rah. Along this path is a stone Treasure Chest containing a Silver Rupee, worth 100 Rupees. When Link approaches Maag No'rah, the Monk will give him a Spirit Orb for reaching the Ancient Shrine. Afterwards, Maag No'rah will wish Link well and fade away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Norahma||Norahma Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Maag No'rah Shrine
Maag No'rah's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Maag No'rah. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Maag No'rah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Maag No'rah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Maag No'rah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Norahma" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Maag No'rah" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "De zegen van Maag No'rah" — Map (Breath of the Wild)