Minuet of Forest
Ocarina of Time
The "Minuet of Forest" is a Warping song taught by Sheik when Link first enters the Sacred Forest Meadow as an adult. When played on the Ocarina of Time, it warps the Link to the Triforce Warp in the Sacred Forest Meadow, right before the entrance to the Forest Temple.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
A minuet is a dance of French origin between two people.
|Names in Other Regions|
|森のメヌエット (Mori no Menuetto) (OoT)||Same as English.|
|Minuetto della foresta (OoT | OoT3D)||Minuet of the forest|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- In The Wind Waker, the ending of the "Minuet of Forest" can be heard as part of the "Ballad of Gales".
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 96 (OoT)
- "Warp to the Lost Woods?" — N/A (Ocarina of Time)
- "Warp to the Sacred Forest Meadow?" — N/A (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 96
- "Se vorrai tornare qui, dovrai suonare il Minuetto della foresta." — Sheik (Ocarina of Time 3D, Italian localization)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Shogakukan, pg. 154