Moragia is fought at Death Mountain. It is a three-headed, draconic Monster composed of Lava and Gloom Rocks. In order to keep its form together, it draws power from the heat and Gloom rising from the Death Mountain Depths.
Link must use the nearby Zonai devices to construct an airplane, which he can then fire Yunobo from like a cannonball. Each head requires only one shot to destroy, but they will try to shoot Link's aircraft down with flying rocks as he approaches.
|Names in Other Regions|
|伊爾巴基亞 (Yīěr Bājī Yà)|
|伊尔巴基亚 (Yīěr Bājī Yà)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Rising from the Death Mountain Crater
Moragia" — Game Screen (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Just as you caught sight of Zelda at Death Mountain's crater, a massive red rock monster appeared from the crater, blocking your entry." — Adventure Log (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Moragia" — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "An enormous monster dwelling in Death Mountain.
Its body is composed of boiling lava and hard rocks that are infused with gloom. To keep its body held together, the creature draws heat and gloom power from the crater." — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "WHOA. That...that THING broke out of the crater like it was nothin'! Is that marbled rock— Is it alive?! And there's three of those things? Hang on, no— Those are...heads! It's SO big! How could something that large appear out of nowhere like that... I've never seen anything like this on Death Mountain, goro!" — Yunobo (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Ilvagia" — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom, Latin American Spanish localization)
- "Ilvagia" — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom, European Spanish localization)