Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
Selmie's Spot is a small cabin located on the northern side of the Hebra East Summit in the Hebra Mountains. Shada Naw Shrine is located in a small cave nearby. Following her retirement from Shield Surfing, Selmie took up residence in the cabin, supposedly waiting for a worthy opponent to come find her. The walls of the House are decorated with a variety of Shields, and a Cooking Pot can be found over its fireplace. Link is also able to sleep in the cabin's Bed to restore his Hearts. Two Wooden Boxes, which can be broken open for Materials, have been placed behind the cabin. Since it is located in a Freezing Climate, Link requires at least two levels of Cold Resistance to visit Selmie's Spot without taking damage.
From Selmie's Spot, Selmie operates the Shield-Surfing Mini-Game. She charges Link 20 Rupees per run. After Link completes the beginner course, Selmie allows him to take on the advanced course. As a reward for completing the advanced course, Selmie gifts Link the Shields that she has hung on her walls.
One Korok Seed Puzzle can be found at Selmie's Spot. It takes the form of Leaves with Fairy Dust, located on top of the roof. When Link interacts with the Leaves, a Korok will appear and give him a Korok Seed as a reward for finding it.
Tears of the Kingdom
Selmie uses the cabin to wait out the blizzard over Hebra Mountains with her Shield Surfing-pupils, Russ and Fin. It is decorated with a variety of different shields. If Link tries to interact with any of them, she scolds him for it.
|Names in Other Regions|
|スレミーの小屋 (Suremī no Koya)||Suremī's Lodge|
|丝菜米的小屋 (Sīcàimǐ de xiǎowū)|
|Selmies hut||Selmie's Cabin|
|Cabaña de Selmie||Selmie's Cabin|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Selmie's Spot" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Selmie's Spot" — Map (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Dude, apparently she's just waiting up on the Hebra Mountains for a worthy shield-surfing opponent!" — Baumar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Dude, I heard the legendary shield-surfer Selmie is just waiting on the Hebra Mountains for a worthy opponent!" — Baumar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sleep until..." — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "But if you don't mind a few pointers from a has-been, I'd be happy to critique your technique." — Selmie (Breath of the Wild)
- "How does... Hmmm... Is 20 rupees a session OK with you?" — Selmie (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'd like to see what you can do on a harder slope now. You can consider the advanced course open for business!" — Selmie (Breath of the Wild)
- "Once you clear the advanced course, you can earn special shields for beating certain times. How's that for incentive?" — Selmie (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yahaha! You found me!" — Korok (Breath of the Wild)
- "H-hey! What are you doing?! You don't mess with another surfer's shield." — Selmie (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Cabaña de Selmie" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Selnies hut" — Map (Breath of the Wild)