Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Bomb Shopkeeper is a character in A Link to the Past.
The Bomb Shopkeeper is small elephant-like creature that has a talent for constructing Bombs. He owns the Bomb Shop in the Dark World, exactly where Link's House appears in the Light World. He appears to have a cold that will not go away, as he is always sneezing.
When Link first meets him, he is working on building the most explosive bomb ever, but it takes him some time. So, at first he sells only regular bombs, but later, when Link has recovered six of the crystals (or just the 5th and 6th crystal), he sells a Super Bomb that allows Link to access the Mysterious Pond at the base of the Pyramid of Power.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Mercante di bombe||Bomb merchant|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past — Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. 70
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 228 (ALttP)
- ↑ L'arte di una leggenda, Magazzini Salani, pg. 388
- ↑ Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vol. 2, Shogakukan, pg. 136
- ↑ Encyclopedia, TOKYOPOP, pg. 228