Akkala Buns are recurring Items in The Legend of Zelda series.
Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Akkala Buns are a type of bun that can be purchased at the East Akkala Stable for 10 Rupees from Khini. Unlike other Food, Akkala Buns can not be stored in Link's Inventory as the fresh nature of their ingredients means they spoil quickly and must be consumed immediately in order to be kept fresh.
Akkala Buns are a delicacy with a crunchy exterior and chewy inside. They have an Enduring effect and can refill and expand Link's Stamina Wheel by one temporary wheel. However, they do not always have this effect.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
The Recipe for Akkala Buns is unlocked after completing the "Wedding Worry" quest. While Akkala Buns are implied to be a type of bread unique to the East Akkala Stable, Akkala Buns appear to be nothing more than cooked Tireless Frogs as they require three Tireless Frogs to make and resemble a pixelated Frog on a leaf. When consumed, they increase the Perfect-Dodge timing window by 10%.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Higakkare-bolletje (BotW | HWAoC)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ "Welcome! Care to buy an Akkala bun?" — Khini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Akkala Buns
Crunchy Outside, soft inside. A specialty of East Akkala Stable, these buns won't keep long." — Cooking (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- ↑ "Thank you soooo much! That'll be 10 rupees, please!" — Khini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Thank you soooo much! Oh, one thing to note... Akkala buns go bad fast since they’re made of fresh ingredients. So you'll have to eat it here, that way we can ensure their quality. That OK?" — Khini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Helloooo! Welcome to East Akkala Stable! The premier stable of the east! By the way, good sir... The outside is crunchy while the inside is chewy. Take one bite, and your energy will go through the roof! Go on! Try one of our Akkala buns! They’re a delicacy straight from the East Akkala Stable!" — Khini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "So how was it?! Amazing, right? Hm? That's odd. Your energy didn't go through the roof? Come back soon!" — Khini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Wil je een Higakkare-bolletje?" — Khini (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Higakkare-bolletjes" — Cooking (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)