Altar of the Mountain Goddess
Location and Uses
The Altar of the Mountain Goddess is a special shrine and altar built to honor the Mountain Goddess, the guardian deity of the Gorons that inhabit the mountain. It is located just to the northwest of Goron Village, through several passes filled with rolling boulders and across a lake of lava. It is here that Kagoron comes to pay homage to the Mountain Goddess and ask for her aid in times of distress. The Altar of the Mountain Goddess is a sanctified place for the Gorons, and only few are permitted to visit it. Though an exception is made for Link when he comes to Goron Village seeking information on the Fire Sanctuary and the mountain suddenly becomes violent and unstable. Due to the recent eruptions that have blocked off the part of Goron Village where the elder lives, the Gorons tell Link to visit Kagoron at the Altar of the Mountain Goddess to seek his advice on how to proceed. Link passes through the many dangers to reach the Altar of the Mountain Goddess and meets with Kagoron, who gives him a Trusty Freight Car in order to bring Mega Ice to Goron Village to stem the Lava flows that have blocked off Goron Village to some of its residents.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Altar of the Mountain Spirits|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Path to the Altar of the Mountain Goddess" — Sign (Spirit Tracks)
- " Goroentrada al goroaltar" — Stone Tablet (Spirit Tracks)
- " Path to the Altar of the Mountain Spirits" — Stone Tablet (Spirit Tracks)
- " Weg zum Altar" — Stone Tablet (Spirit Tracks)
- " Autel" — Stone Tablet (Spirit Tracks)
- " Ingresso all'altare" — Stone Tablet (Spirit Tracks)