After Link becomes an adult, he can go back to Bonooru and play the same song to him. The Scarecrow will be so happy to hear the tune again that he offers Link the services of Pierre, the other Scarecrow, who is wandering the lands of Hyrule. Whenever Navi flies off to a faraway spot and turns green, Link can try and play the "Scarecrow's Song" to make Bonooru's friend Pierre appear in otherwise inaccessible places, allowing the Hookshot to take Link to Pierre's location.
- In Breath of the Wild, Bonooru's Stand in West Necluda is named after Bonooru.
- In Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, scarecrows resembling Pierre and Bonooru can be found in Hyrule Field.
|Names in Other Regions|
|ボヌール (Bonūru) (OoT)||Bonheur|
|Bonuru (OoT | OoT3D)||Transliteration|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 239 (OoT)
- "Whoa! You have an ocarina! Hey, why don't you lay a tune on me with it, baby?! [...] Well...not bad! I will remember it for you anyway! I don't mean I can remember only eight notes, but let's just cut it right there for now, baby!" — Bonooru (Ocarina of Time)
- "OH YEAHHH!! That's it, that's the tune!! You rock!! I'm blown away! Oh, no, no! I didn't forget the song...I never forget anything! But I just feel like rewarding you, baby! ........ I have a good idea! My buddy Pierre is wandering around, so play that tune when you want to call him! I'll tell him to help you if he's nearby and hears that song, baby!" — Bonooru (Ocarina of Time)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — The Complete Official Guide, Piggyback Interactive Limited, pg. 351
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 239
- "Sono Bonuru, lo spaventapasseri con orecchio musicale." — Bonooru (Ocarina of Time 3D, Italian localization)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Shogakukan, pg. 141
- Encyclopedia, Les Éditions Soleil, pg. 239