The "Goron Lullaby" is a song in Majora's Mask.
The Goron Lullaby is learned at the Goron Shrine in the Goron Village.
The full lullaby is learned in two parts: the first six notes, known as the "Lullaby Intro", are taught to Link by the Goron Elder, but since he cannot remember the rest, Link must go and play the introduction to the Baby Goron inside the Goron Shrine. Upon hearing the "Lullaby Intro," the Baby Goron teaches the young hero the last two notes, and the "Lullaby Intro" becomes the "Goron Lullaby."
This lullaby has the opposite effect to that of the "Sonata of Awakening:" it puts people, specifically the Gorons, to sleep. Link must use this song in order to put the Goron who is blocking the path to the Snowhead Temple to sleep.
A lullaby is a melody played to children in order to help them sleep at night.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Lullaby Intro||Goron Lullaby|
|Japanese||半分だけの子守歌 (Hanbun Dake no Komoriuta)||ゴロンのララバイ (Goron no Rarabai)|
|FrenchCA||Intro de la Berceuse (MM3D)|
|FrenchEU||Berceuse des Gorons|
|German||Schlummerlied (Intro)||Goronisches Schlummerlied|
|Italian||Ninna nanna Goron|
|SpanishLA||Inicio de la nana (MM3D)||Nana goron (MM3D)|
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 96
- ↑ "It's no good! I can remember only the beginning!" — Goron Elder (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "You played the Lullaby Intro!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "I'll sing the next part." — Elder's Son (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "The Lullaby Intro became the Goron Lullaby..." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "This lullaby blankets listeners in calm while making eyelids grow heavy." — N/A (Majora's Mask)