Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the enemy in Ocarina of Time, see Bari.
Baris is a character in The Minish Cap.
Baris is seated inside Mama's Cafe and remains there throughout the entire game. He is one of the potential characters to have a random Kinstone Fusion available. He describes himself as an easygoing person, and espouses philosophical musings on silence, truth, and inevitability as the game progresses.
Baris's name is a contraction of barista.
|Names in Other Regions|
|モカ (Moka)||From caffè mocha.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "I am a laid-back, easygoing kind of guy. Not a care in the world." — Baris (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 271
- ↑ "Talking only to oneself... is an exercise in eloquent silence." — Baris (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "What is truth? When we understand this, then we will conquer even time itself..." — Baris (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "Everything with a beginning also has an end. To put it another way, all things move toward their end... Even from the moment they begin. The end is near. For me, as well as for you." — Baris (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Magazzini Salani, pg. 271
- ↑ Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Shogakukan, pg. 145
- ↑ Encyclopedia, TOKYOPOP, pg. 271
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Norma Editorial, pg. 271