Akh Va'quot is a Sheikah Monk who serves the Goddess Hylia. Following the first Great Calamity and the ostracism of the Sheikah 10,000 years prior to Breath of the Wild, Akh Va'quot became a Monk and constructed an Ancient Shrine to help prepare Link against the threat of Calamity Ganon.
Following Link's Slumber of Restoration in the Shrine of Resurrection, the Akh Va'quot Shrine is activated and can then be entered by someone bearing a Sheikah Slate. When Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Monk and is offered the Shrine's Trial in the name of Hylia. If Link completes the Trial, Akh Va'quot praises him and rewards the Hylian Champion with a Spirit Orb. With their role fulfilled, Akh Va'quot wishes Link well as their body fades away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|アコ・ヴァータ (Ako Vāta)|
|阿科‧瓦塔 (Ākē Wǎtǎ)|
|阿科·瓦塔 (Ākē Wǎtǎ)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 370
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Akh Va'quot. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)
- Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 368
- Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 375
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Akh Va'quot (Breath of the Wild)