Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with the Akkala Tower Region.
Akkala,(BotW | HWAoC) also known as the Akkala Region,(BotW) is a recurring Region in The Legend of Zelda series.[note 1]
Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
The Akkala region is a rather large highlands region located in north-east Hyrule Kingdom, home of the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab. Akkala is said to be the place where Hyrule Kingdom fell during the Great Calamity.
- BotW Deep Akkala.png
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
There is a rumour that there is a special version of the game Rock paper scissors only played in Akkala. This hearsay appears to have spread to the Gorons of Eldin.
|Names in Other Regions|
|アッカレ地方 (Akkare Chihō)||Akkare Region|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Akkala was referred to as Altum in the Overworld map from the Master Edition of Breath of the Wild. However, as this contradicts the name given in Breath of the Wild, it is not considered Canon.
- ↑ "Akkala" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Akkala" — Map (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- ↑ "But the Akkala region? That's pretty far out there." — Fyson (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "In a real sense, the kingdom of Hyrule met its doom here." — Nell (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "The Akkala region, with beautiful colored leaves, is said to be the last land where the Hyrule Kingdom collapsed, in which many [sic] pristine wildness remains." (Nintendo Magazine, 2021 Winter, pg. 16)
- ↑ "I heard there's a special version of rock, paper, scissors played in the Akkala region, but it's probably just a rumor." — Pitar (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Goron bodies are as tough as rocks. Impervious to heat, strong against scissors, and weak to paper. No, wait... That is... Yes. I definitely confused Gorons with rock-paper-scissors." — Kairo (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 "Akkala" — Map (Breath of the Wild)