Bosh Kala is a Sheikah Monk who serves the Goddess Hylia. Following the first Great Calamity and the ostracism of the Sheikah 10,000 years prior to Breath of the Wild, Bosh Kala became a Monk and constructed an Ancient Shrine to help prepare Link against the threat of Calamity Ganon.
Following Link's Slumber of Restoration in the Shrine of Resurrection, the Bosh Kala Shrine is activated and can then be entered by someone bearing a Sheikah Slate. When Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Monk and is offered the Shrine's Trial in the name of Hylia. If Link completes the Trial, Bosh Kala praises him and rewards the Hylian Champion with a Spirit Orb. With their role fulfilled, Bosh Kala wishes Link well as their body fades away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|瓦希‧遼科 (Wǎxī Liáokē)|
|瓦希·辽科 (Wǎxī Liáokē)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 370
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Bosh Kala. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Bosh Kala (Breath of the Wild)
- Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 368
- Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 375
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Bosh Kala (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Bosh Kala (Breath of the Wild)