Bosh Kala Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
The Bosh Kala Shrine centers around using the Paraglider to glide along Wind currents, which are generated by the four fans throughout the Ancient Shrine. To make use of them, Link must stand in front of these currents and activate his Paraglider.
Bosh Kala awaits on a Monk's Pedestal on a ledge at the far end of the Ancient Shrine. Upon approaching Bosh Kala, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial. After this, Bosh Kala wishes Link well and fades away.
A stone Treasure Chest can be found on a ledge near the entrance to Bosh Kala Shrine. Link can access it by Paragliding from the fan on his left side, at which point he can open it to obtain an Amber. Another stone Chest can be found on a ledge across from the Monk's Pedestal. After landing on the platform that the Monk's Pedestal is located on, Link can Paraglide down to the Treasure Chest, inside which he can find a Soldier's Claymore.
|Names in Other Regions|
|ヴァシ・リャコの祠 (Vashi Ryako no Hokora)||Vashi Ryako Shrine|
|Tempel van Bash Kala||Temple of Bash Kala|
|Santuario de Vashik||Vashik Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Bosh Kala Shrine
The Wind Guides You" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Bosh Kala. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Bosh Kala (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Bosh Kala (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Bosh Kala (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Vashik" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Bash Kala" — Map (Breath of the Wild)