Katosa Aug Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
When Link enters Katosa Aug Shrine, he will be able to see the Monk's Pedestal bearing Katosa Aug in front of him, separate by two disconnected platforms. A moving platform in front of the Pedestal is capable of bringing him to the Monk, but it is inactive.
Interacting with the Motion Control Puzzle nearby will grant Link control over the giant hammer mechanism. A Tilted Platform will raise an Ancient Orb in front of the hammer. Using the hammer, Link must hit the Ancient Orb into the Concave Slot on the opposite side of the platform. Once this is done, the moving platform will begin to float between Link's platform and the Monk's Pedestal.
Behind the Monk's Pedestal, Link can find another room with a Motion Control Puzzle. The setup to this Motion Control Puzzle is similar to the first, except for the fact that Link must hit the Ancient Orb at an angle in order to reach the Concave Slot. When this is done, a nearby moving platform will activate, giving Link access to a Treasure Chest containing a Great Frostblade.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Cassut||Cassut Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Katosa Aug Shrine
Katosa Aug Apparatus" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Katosa Aug. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Katosa Aug (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero..." — Katosa Aug (Breath of the Wild)
- "In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Katosa Aug (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Katosa Aug (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Cassut" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Katosa Aug" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Het Katosa Aug-apparaat" — Map (Breath of the Wild)