Entrance to the Shrine
The In-isa Shrine is located in the southwestern part of the Garden of Time on the Great Sky Island. In order to enter the Shrine of Light, Link must interact with the In-isa Shrine's entrance. During "The Closed Door" Main Quest, Rauru tasks Link with visiting three of the Shrines of Light on the Great Sky Island to restore his Right Arm's Ancient Powers, with In-isa Shrine being one of them.
Once Link enters In-isa Shrine, he is greeted by the Spirit of Rauru, who grants him the Fuse ability. The In-isa Shrine is heavily built around the use of the Fuse ability, with multiple cracked pillars and flammable elements. In its first room are three Boulders that can allow Link to break the nearby cracked pillars when Fused onto a Weapon. Once Link has broken through to the second room, he arrives at a crossroads. The path forward is blocked by a Locked Door while the path to the right features a Fire Fruit garden with six Fire Fruit Trees and a flammable shelf on its far wall. Two stationary Torches can be found to the side corners of this room if Link is unable to successfully Fuse the Fire Fruits to his Arrows to burn the shelf and retrieve the Treasure Chest atop it.
By bringing the Small Key from this Treasure Chest back to the Locked Door, Link is able to advance to the final rooms of the Shrine of Light. The penultimate room acts as a battlefield where a Captain Construct I immediately Fuses a Rock onto its Weapon to form a Rock Hammer. The center of this room is covered in flammable Piles of Leaves while the sides of the room feature ledges with different Objects atop them. The ledge to the left contains two Spikes while the ledge to the right hosts a Fire Fruit Tree.
A Statue of Rauru and Sonia can be found at the end of the In-isa Shrine. By interacting with the Terminal in front of the Statue, Link can receive a Light of Blessing to cleanse the corruption of Darkness from within him.
|Names in Other Regions|
|伊恩伊薩神廟 (Yīēnyīsà Shénmiào)|
|伊恩伊萨神庙 (Yīēnyīsà Shénmiào)|
|Sanctuaire In Isa|
|Sanctuaire In Isa|
|Sacrario di Hin Isan|
|Santuario de Inisa|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "The Ability to Combine
In-isa Shrine" — Game Screen (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "In any case, that arm should allow you to open this door. It seems to have lost the power to do so. You might be able to restore it, but you would need to enter a place filled with sacred light... Ah, of course. Why not visit the shrines on this island? The shrines... Yes, I am sure they are the key." — Rauru (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "So you've made it here. Now then, extend your right hand." — Rauru (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "This is the Fuse ability. It allows you to fuse something nearby to your weapon or shield, thereby enhancing it. Why not pick up that sword just ahead and then fuse a nearby object to it? Use Fuse, and receive the blessing from this shrine." — Rauru (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "You have done well to reach this place... We offer this light that will cleanse you of evil." — Statue (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "May the Light of Blessing grant you the strength you seek." — Statue (Tears of the Kingdom)