Death Mountain (Four Swords)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Death Mountain is a Stage from Four Swords.
Entrance to the Mountain
Death Mountain can be selected from the Stage-Selection Screen at any time and has no prerequisite conditions. The entrance is located in a volcanic mountain range in northwestern Hyrule.
Death Mountain is a constantly-erupting volcano engulfed in Lava. Due to the area's extreme temperature, floors are often covered with open Flames. Other obstacles such as Rocks are also present.
The Great Fairy of Flame has long been the guardian of Death Mountain and provides the Links with Silver, Golden, or Hero's Keys for the area depending on their performance. Gouen, a creature made of flames, acts as the Stage Boss.
Minor Enemies and Traps
- The symbol associated with Death Mountain resembles the Fire Element.
- Death Mountain is the only stage in Four Swords that is a recurring geographical feature in Hyrule. The other land-bound stages, or at least their names, are never reused, although Vaati's Palace is implied to be the same as the Palace of Winds.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||デスマウンテン (Desu Maunten)||Same as English|
|FrenchCA||Mont. de la Mort (FSAE)||Same as English|
|German||Todesberg||Same as English|
|SpanishLA||Montaña de la Muerte||Same as English|
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 263
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Encyclopedia, Dark Horse, pg. 153 (FS)
- ↑ "Welcome! You have done well to get this far. I am the Great Fairy of Flame! Throughout the ages I have conversed with the flames as the guardian of Death Mountain." — Great Fairy of Flame (Four Swords Anniversary Edition)