Death Mountain (Four Swords)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Entrance to the Mountain
The Great Fairy of Flame has long been the guardian of Death Mountain and provides the Links with Silver, Golden, or Hero's Keys for the area depending on their performance. Gouen, a creature made of flames, acts as the Stage Boss.
Minor Enemies and Traps
- The symbol associated with Death Mountain resembles the Fire Element.
- Death Mountain is the only stage in Four Swords that is a recurring geographical feature in Hyrule. The other land-bound stages, or at least their names, are never reused, although Vaati's Palace is implied to be the same as the Palace of Winds.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Monte Morte (FS)||Death Mountain|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 263
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse, pg. 153 (FS)
- "Welcome! You have done well to get this far. I am the Great Fairy of Flame! Throughout the ages I have conversed with the flames as the guardian of Death Mountain." — Great Fairy of Flame (Four Swords Anniversary Edition)
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 153