Daqo Chisay Shrine
The Daqo Chisay Shrine, designated by the Trial name The Whole Picture, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
The Daqo Chisay Shrine rests right outside of Gerudo Town, completely unguarded. Upon entering the Ancient Shrine, Link will be greeted by its Monk, Daqo Chisay.
Daqo Chisay Shrine consists of one giant room with an Electric conductivity puzzle. There are several sets of lines coming from a green power source near the entrance. They run along the floor and function like wires, turning green when there is power going through them.
Link must use Magnesis to move the metal Objects in the room and fill in the gaps in the wires. The Electricity will conduct through the metal Objects so that the current can reach and activate the Switches, which will turn on the four closed doors in the room. Link must be careful not to get electrocuted by the objects that are conducting Electricity. Items in Link's Inventory can be used to conduct Electricity in addition to the metallic Objects provided by the Trial, such as metallic equipment and any form of Chuchu Jelly.
First, Link must follow the bottom left wire from the power source, filling in the tiny gap with the metal Barrel and the big gap with the big metal cube. This will give Link access to a second metal Barrel. Link must then use all three of these Objects on the top left wire to obtain a metal Treasure Chest, which contains a Thunderblade. The Treasure Chest will also conduct Electricity and is needed for the next part of the Trial.
Now, Link must connect the bottom right wire using all four metal Objects to open the big door on the right side of the room. Behind this door is the final metal Object in the Trial, a second big metal cube. Link must then place both cubes on each side of the platform before the final room, which will conduct the top left wire to the two Switches and open the door to the Monk's Pedestal.
When Link approaches Daqo Chisay, the Monk will commend him for overcoming the Trial and give him a Spirit Orb as a reward. Afterwards, Daqo Chisay will wish Link well and fade away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Sevgik||Sevgik Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Daqo Chisay Shrine
The Whole Picture" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Daqo Chisay. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Daqo Chisay (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Daqo Chisay (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Daqo Chisay (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Sevgik" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Daqo Chisay" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Het hele plaatje zien" — Map (Breath of the Wild)