Kay Noh Shrine
The Kay Noh Shrine, designated by the Trial name Power of Electricity, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
The Kay Noh Shrine is located on small cliff right next to the Gerudo Canyon Stable in the Gerudo Highlands. When Link enters the Ancient Shrine, its Monk, Kay Noh, can be heard presenting the Trial.
Kay Noh Shrine begins with an Electrically-charged ball with a circular slot nearby. When the ball is placed in the slot, the portcullis in the back of the room will open, allowing Link to move forward.
In the next room, he finds a similar situation, but this time the ball is chained to the ceiling out of reach. Link can shoot an Arrow or perform a Jump Slash to cut the chain and release the ball so that he may carry it back to the uncharged slot. Placing the ball in the slot will turn on the conveyor belt there, causing the big cube that is in the way to slide into a gap and create a path for Link to walk across.
Through here, Link will find a Treasure Chest containing a Small Key that he can use to unlock the locked door back at the start of the room. Through this door, he will find the final puzzle, which involves conducting Electricity through Water. Link can use Magnesis to obtain a metal Treasure Chest containing a Gerudo Scimitar, which is on a ledge above the entrance of the room. Link must use Magnesis to position the four metal cubes in the Water so that they conduct the Electric current from the green power sources to the Switches. Charging both Switches will open the way to the final room, which contains the Monk's Pedestal.
When Link approaches Kay Noh, the Monk will reward him for his resourcefulness by giving him a Spirit Orb. Afterwards, Kay Noh wishes Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Heik||Heik Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Kay Noh Shrine
Power of Electricity" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine...I am Kay Noh. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kay Noh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Kay Noh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Kay Noh (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Heik" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "De kracht van electriciteit" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Kay Noh" — Map (Breath of the Wild)