Ha Dahamar Shrine
Ha Dahamar Shrine, designated by the Trial name The Water Guides, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
Ha Dahamar Shrine is located in a small pool of Water beside the Dueling Peaks Stable, which is on the east side of the Dueling Peaks. Initially, the Ancient Shrine is surrounded by spikes, which block access to the Shrine on foot. Link can access the Shrine by creating a block of Ice with the Cryonis Rune and jumping down. He can also Paraglide down from the Dueling Peaks. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Ha Dahamar.
Ha Dahamar Shrine features several Waterfalls, which Link must use Cryonis to bypass. Further inside, an Ancient Orb rolls along a wall connected to a Waterfall. In order to reach the Monk's Pedestal, Link must use Cryonis to direct the Orb along the features of the wall, similar to a pinball machine, into a Concave Slot. This releases the portcullis separating him from Ha Dahamar.
When Link reaches the Monk's Pedestal, Ha Dahamar will give him a Spirit Orb as a reward for completing the Trial. Afterwards, the Monk will wish Link well before fading away.
A Treasure Chest located on a ledge between the first two Waterfalls contains a Purple Rupee, valued at 50 Rupees.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Tempel van Ha Dahmar||Temple of Ha Dahmar|
|Santuario de Ajud||Ajud Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Ha Dahamar Shrine
The Water Guides" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Ha Dahamar. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Ha Dahamar (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Ha Dahamar (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Ha Dahamar (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Ajud" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Ha Dahmar" — Map (Breath of the Wild)