Ha Dahamar Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
Ha Dahamar Shrine is located in a small pool of Water beside the Dueling Peaks Stable, which is on the east side of the Dueling Peaks. Initially, the Ancient Shrine is surrounded by spikes, which block access to the Shrine on foot. Link can access the Shrine by creating a block of Ice with the Cryonis Rune and jumping down. He can also Paraglide down from the Dueling Peaks. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Ha Dahamar.
Ha Dahamar Shrine features several Waterfalls, which Link must use Cryonis to bypass. Further inside, an Ancient Orb rolls along a wall connected to a Waterfall. In order to reach the Monk's Pedestal, Link must use Cryonis to direct the Orb along the features of the wall, similar to a pinball machine, into a Concave Slot. This releases the portcullis separating him from Ha Dahamar.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Tempel van Ha Dahmar||Temple of Ha Dahmar|
|Santuario de Ajud||Ajud Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Ha Dahamar Shrine
The Water Guides" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Ha Dahamar. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Ha Dahamar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Ha Dahamar (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Ha Dahamar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Ajud" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Ha Dahmar" — Map (Breath of the Wild)