Kaya Wan Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
Features and Overview
Inside the Kaya Wan Shrine, the entrance platform is surrounded by Water on three sides. Closely in front of the platform is a Waterfall that Link can create sideways platforms on using Cryonis. Above the Waterfall, a rectangular pool of Water surrounds a small platform that a Guardian Scout I rests on, activating when Link comes near. Behind this small platform, the ground raises up past the Water and continues down another pathway.
The ground gives way to more Water that travels in a current farther into the Kaya Wan Shrine. A Raft without a sail will appear from under the ground that floats down the river, allowing for Link to ride down the current. Down the river on the left and right sides, two Guardian Scouts I sit on small platforms and attack Link when he comes near.
Directly after the Guardian Scouts I platforms, the river drops off a waterfall into a pit, so Link must jump and use his Paraglider to glide safely to the Monk's Pedestal. When Link approaches Kaya Wan, the Monk will give him a Spirit Orb as a reward for completing the Trial. Following this, Kaya Wan wishes Link well before fading away.
Above the first Waterfall in the rectangular pool, a Treasure Chest floats in the Water on the right side. This Chest holds an Ancient Core. A second stone Treasure Chest is hidden on the river past the first Treasure Chest. On the left side of the river, a sliding gate blocks the Treasure Chest. To move the gate, Link must use Cryonis to create a pillar of Ice that will raise the gate, allowing for Link to access the Treasure Chest. This Treasure Chest contains a Knight's Broadsword.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Yamiva||Yamiva Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Kaya Wan Shrine
Shields from Water" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kaya Wan. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kaya Wan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Kaya Wan (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Kaya Wan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Yamiva" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Kaya Wan" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Waterschilden" — Map (Breath of the Wild)