Kah Mael Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
The Kah Mael Shrine is located on Tingel Island in the Akkala Highlands. The Ancient Shrine is hidden in a hole that is covered with a large rock slab. Link can use Octo Balloons to raise the slab up, or he can use the Stasis Rune to knock the slab out of the way. Link can then drop down in the hole to access the Shrine. Once he enters, he will be greeted by its Monk, Kah Mael.
When Link enters Kah Mael Shrine, he will find a large scale with stairs leading up to them. Initially, the left side of the scale is lowered, while the right side is raised. The Monk's Pedestal can be seen on the platform behind the scale. Link can find a metallic Barrel atop the left side of the scale. In addition to this, a metal box is present on a wooden platform to the right of the scale, which is suspended by ropes.
Using the Magnesis Rune, Link can move the Barrel between the two sides of the scale. When it is dropped on the raised part of the scale, it will fall, while the opposite side will rise. If Link drops the Barrel on one side while standing on the other, he can use Magnesis to move the metal box down to the scale. Alternatively, Link can shoot the ropes supporting the wooden platform, which will cause the box to fall to the ground.
If Link drops the box onto the other side of the scale while he is lowered, he will be launched into the air. From here, he will be able to use his Paraglider to reach the Monk's Pedestal. Kah Mael commends Link for completing the Trial and gives him a Spirit Orb as a reward. The Monk then wishes him well before fading away.
- In Tears of the Kingdom, the Tingel Island Chasm can be found in the same location as the Kah Mael Shrine.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Tempel van Kah Mael||Temple of Kah Mael|
|Santuario de Mudka||Mudka Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Kah Mael Shrine
Drop and Rise" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kah Mael. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kah Mael (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Kah Mael (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Kah Mael (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Mudka" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tempel van Kah Mael" — Map (Breath of the Wild)